[Nfbf-l] Hunger!

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 03:38:05 UTC 2011

Jody, I think I would disagree with most of what you have said, except for
the part about "This really isn't the forum for political discussion and I
doubt we would
agree." I love these discussions and even these arguments, but I must ask
David and you to please not post such comments here. There are a lot of
other forums where we friendly political debates can take place.

Dan

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     -Garrison Keillor