[Nfbf-l] kindle readers

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 02:22:29 UTC 2011

Hi Kathy,

There are so many options for listening to Audible books.  I am currently
using my Plextalk player for all my reading whether it be from Audible or
NLS.  The Victor Reader Stream will also do a nice job.  Of course you could
also get an MP3 player or an iPod but they won't allow you to listen to
books from NLS.  However, the iPod does so many other things.

Thanks,
Jim