[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Megabus less expensive than Greyhound.

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 21:53:59 UTC 2011

If you live in orlando, Gainsville, or Jacksonville, this is good news.
I sent this out to my chapter.

Hello all you bus riders.
This is far less espensive than Greyhound, has wi-fi and reclining seats.
There is only one departure from Jax and Orlando each day. A round trip to Orlando for less than $20. You can't beat that.
This bus only goes to Orlando and Atlanta from Jax.
I priced a round trip to Orlando for $16.
Can you drive to Orlando for $16? Happy traveling.
Go to www.megabus.com

  Departs 1:40 PM Jacksonville, Jacksonville Skyway - Convention Center Station
Arrives 4:05 PM Orlando, Crowne Plaza Hotel - 304 Colonial Dr.
 2hrs 25mins

 Departs 6:30 AM Orlando, Crowne Plaza Hotel - 304 Colonial Dr.
Arrives 8:55 AM Jacksonville, Jacksonville Skyway - Convention Center Station
 2hrs 25mins

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress
minichiellog at comcast.net
904-571-9117

I GoodSearch & GoodShop for the Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress
Shop for the cause online at www.goodShop.com, or
just searching the Internet with www.goodSearch.com.
All of your favorite merchants are there, and a percentage of your purchase will help so many.