[Nfbf-l] FABS event today

Tinetta Cooper t.v.cooper at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 10:34:17 UTC 2011

Good morning John my love.  I am sipping hot coffee at this time and have
decided to buy instant hot chocolate when I go grocery shopping.  The cooler
temperatures we're experiencing now will soon change to cold weather.  I
know your early morning walks don't make you sweat too much these days.
Today's schoolwork will be devoted mostly to reading.  I may do some
database searching for my paper on border patrol and illegal immigration.
My ex-brother-in-law, who does computer surveillance in Minnesota, will
supply me with information about drugs and aliens crossing the border from
Canada.  I am permitted to use him as an interview source.
I'll let you know what Li says about the intern job at my landlord's
mortgage company.  My concern is that she may think it's too soon to start
working for him.  I may need to wait until I begin my internship course.
The good thing is that his office is located at the old Lighthouse address
on Cedar Center Drive.  I can also set my own hours.  How cool is that!
Now it's off to check the homework schedule for this week.  I'll check in
again in a few hours.
A message just came in, and I believe it's from you.  You may be hearing
from me sooner than originally stated.

Cool morning smooches for my honeybunch!