[Nfbf-l] Anyone need a braille writer?

tfurban22 at gmail.com tfurban22 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 02:08:12 UTC 2011

Hi all!

I have a Perkin's Braille writer that is in great condition.  I'm asking
$200 for it, however I'll take best offer.

The $200 price I got from online I'm saying that because I don't want to
offend anyone.  I also had my mom look and she said that they're going for
$250 to $300 online.

I will accept pay pal or a money order as payment.

If anyone is interested please contact me my info is below:

Email: tfurban22 at gmail.com

Phone: 727-537-0798

If anyone has questions or suggestions please do not hesitate in reaching
me.  I just do not want to waist this awesome piece of equipment.

Tessa

P.S. If I do not answer the phone please leave me a voice message..thanks!