[Nfbf-l] NFB Cane Question

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 17 01:20:15 UTC 2011

Hi RJ.
	When I attended the Louisiana Center for the Blind, I was given a
long white cane that comes to the tip of my nose. This much length will give
you plenty of length to identify what is ahead of you. In fact, when you
call the NFB - 410-659-9314 you can ask to speak with someone who is in
charge of the free white cane program and you can provide them with your
height and they'll recommend the appropriate length for a cane for you.

Good luck,

Kathy Davis