[Nfbf-l] Please read attachment!

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 20:55:48 UTC 2011

Good Evening NFBF,

I had a little trouble submitting this piece on the White Cane Safety Day Event held in Daytona Beach, so I sent it out as an attachment. It was a great time and a spectacular event.  State board Carlos Montas our newest Greater Daytona Beach NFB member got his and guide dog; Lionel's picture in the news journal paper along with Jody Milisvec and her guide dog; Rusty.

Take care all,

Peter cerullo / President

NFB Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

386 265 2527