[Nfbf-l] Opticons

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Sat Oct 29 00:19:37 UTC 2011

I am searching for a used Opticon that someone might be willing to sell.  I know these devices have not been made for many years and may seem obselete to most people, but mine has been a lifeline for me for more than 30 years.  My current one is not working and is very old, so I thought I would check to see if anyone had one lying around on a shelf somewhere and would like to get rid of it.  I thought I would try this option before investing more money in fixing mine.

Please contact me if you happen to know where I might find one and how much someone would be willing to take for it.

Thanks