[Nfbf-l] VR Plan and goal

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:58:00 UTC 2011

I am not sure why should your DBS guy be concerned what your vocational
goals are. After all you have degrees, so they don't have to pay for your
studies. Besides, they don't pay for anything unless you have a job offer.
Not that they won't behave like a bureaucrat. You will have to take the
fight, and I have realized being in Orlando for a while, you have to face
that fight alone in Florida. You may have to pay several visits to Light
House, the fountainhead of all kind of light and knowledge, before being
accepted and then you will have to show the "experts" in the lighthouse
whether you were slogging your ... off to get that job.
Welcome to the world where you are suspected of not being serious of finding
a job for yourself, where what is good for you is decided by the experts.
And, but seriously, good luck. Ministery should be a great fit for you, you
are surely going to get a job despite DBS and LightHouse.