[Nfbf-l] Need Advice GDB NFB Meeting

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 5 19:06:49 UTC 2011

Thanks Holly, I couldn't remember if it was the 18 or 19 he needed to catch.

Mat, when you get off the bus, you will be north of Seabreeze, which means
you need to go toward the back of it to get to the corner.  When you cross
A1a you will be heading west up Seabreeze on the north side of it.  Hope
this helps.