[Nfbf-l] In Memory of Judie Hansen

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Sep 9 17:28:02 UTC 2011

I have Erik's permission to forward this on to the list:  Judy was a very
special person and we will miss her.    JODY

_____________

Yesterday we lost one of the most talented, sweetest, kindest persons to
ever walk this earth. Judie Hansen, my precious mother, has left us to be
with my father and walk with Jesus through the gates of Heaven. I know in my
heart we will see each other again. "I love you FOREVER AND A DAY (as my Dad
would always say)!"

Erik Hansen

We are having a memorial service for my mom, Judie, on Monday Sept. 12th at
10am at First United Methodist Church on E. Jackson St in Orlando.  In lieu
of flowers, please send donations to Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation in
Bloomfield CT.  Thanks.