[Nfbf-l] 911 Memorial

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 14:06:55 UTC 2011

 In memory of 911,

I would like for my NFB Florida family to join me in taking sometime out of this Sunday September 11, 2011 "10th anniversary of 911" to pay respect to those who lost their lives and to the many of family, friends and citizens of this country that suffered the emotional hardship on that tragic day.  I remember being at Daytona Beach Community College, sitting in the cafeteria watching a large screen TV as the unsettling news was broadcast at 8:50.am. that shook /America's world that
heartrending day.

May the prayers of peace and continual healing come upon us,

Peter Cerullo/ President
NFB Greater Daytona Beach Chapter
(386) 265-2527