[Nfbf-l] 911 Memorial

Jean Selzer jselzer143 at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 14:19:25 UTC 2011

Peter,

I would have to agree with Peter on asking the NFBF family to take time out to think of the many lives that were lost on September 11, 2001.  I was at work the day that 911 happened.  It was a customer that told everyone at Albertson's what had happened.  Everyone needs to put themselves in the place of the people that died on that day.  Everyone would like to be remembered.  It gives everyone's life some purpose and meaning.  Stay strong with your convictions!

Jean