[Nfbf-l] 911 Memorial

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 20:12:48 UTC 2011

Thanks to all for your reflections and responses.

Isn't it baffling that we as humans find it so difficult to accept peace
and love.

It is my hope that the memorials will bring a sense of peace to loved ones
and all of us who survived that day.  And the generations to come will
honor those lost with acts of service and kindness.
Judy

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/flmom2006%40gmail.com