[Nfbf-l] NFBF polo and sweatshirts 5 days left to purchase

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 22:46:39 UTC 2011

Hey everybody
The Greater Jacksonville Chapter has an online store where we are selling NFBF polo shirts and NFBF sweatshirts.

The all have the NFB of Florida logo on them.
Polos are $20 with additional charges for 2xL and up, and Sweatshirts start at $22.50 with an additional charge for 2xl and up.
Sales tax will also be added.
The great news is, we have colors and sizes available for everyone.

Polos:
youth sizes S-L
Mens S-4XL
Ladies S-4XL

Polo Colors: Purple, tropical pink, black, mediterrean blue, Hibiscus(coral), red.
Almost one for every day of the week.

Hooded Sweatshirts colors: black, royal blue, and purple.
Sizes:  youth S-L, Adult S-4XL

The online store closed September 27th for processing orders.
You can pay by credit card or Pay Pal. Yes, I know they should have put Meet the Blind Month rather than, convention, but with 5 days left, it is not worth the effort to change it.

Because individual shipping is so expensive, if anyone, or any chapter wants to order, I will collect any orders and personally mail them myself, provided that I can be reimbursed by individual for actual cost of USPS mail at cost. If there are multiple orders in one chapter, I can do one mailing for all.
Maybe chapters could elect cover the cost of shipping.
The important thing is for everyone to show their NFB spirit.
We have Meet the Blind Month coming up and everyone should have a shirt, if possible.
Please get the word out to your chapter ASAP.

Just follow the link below. I have heard that Jaws is not working very well on this site.
Please let me if you need help, or have questions ordering.

http://bestclubgear.com/NFBF.html

Our NFB shirts are now available for purchase. Click on the link below. We are hoping everyone gets, at least, a purple one for our chapter events. But with extra colors, you can have several to suit your own taste.
We have six colors to choose from. Yourh sizes are limited in colors. The mens' and womens'polos with the National Federaton of the Blind of Florida logo on them are available in black, red, tropical pink (like fucia), hibiscus (coral), mediterrean blue, and purple. The hooded sweatshirts with the NFBF logo are available in purple, royal blue, and black. The 4XL should be online soon. We have until Sept 27th to purchase to get delivery before  Meet the Blind Month
I requested a few corrections in the text that will be updaed soon.
Shop til you drop. We discussed that this would really not be a fundraiser, but we are making $2.50 a shirt. I will offer this to the other chapters, and work out shipping arrangements on my own. If you have any questions, let me know.
Here we go. --

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer