[Nfbf-l] FW: [Vision] Please keep voting ... Seedlings is in 2nd place

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Sep 29 15:15:57 UTC 2011

	forwardinglease keep voting ... Seedlings is in 2nd place

Hello Listers,

I'm sorry to be bothering you again (this will be the last time), but we
truly need everyone to take a minute to vote for Seedlings! We are currently

in 2nd place in the Art Van challenge (which would mean a $15,000 grant to
make more braille books) with just 2 days left. Please vote today and
tomorrow, and remind your friends and family to vote. Don't let the big
charities knock us out of contention. Thank you so much for all of your
support! http://artvancharitychallenge.com/

   Best wishes,
   Debra Bonde, Director
   Seedlings Braille Books for Children
   www.seedlings.org
   800-777-8552
   734-427-8552 fax
"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed ..."