[Nfbf-l] Bureaucracy To the Max: My Experience with the Florida DMVhow it works in the sunshine state

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Aug 4 19:24:59 UTC 2012

Hello Allen, Pat and all,

Good for you, Pat, getting your informative and good humored article into
the Matilda Ziegler Magazine. And to think we on the NFBF list heard it
first some months ago. I'm sure your tale of woe, plus what Mark has
written, will help all of us who will sooner or later have to go through the
dreaded ID renewal process!

Sherrill