[Nfbf-l] State ID

lappland at bellsouth.net lappland at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 5 11:22:11 UTC 2012

All I know is that each of the 3 times I've rquested the Braille label to be
placed on my ID card, it has been done. However, the last time I updated my
ID card, the DMV worker argued with me about there not being such a
provision. I had to prove that there was such a label by showing her my old
ID card with the Braille label on it. She asked the supervisor about it and
the supervisor provided the label for my new ID card.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33406
(561) 642-0005
info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Center by making a tax deductable gift of a
dollar or more to our worthy programs. Thank You!