[Nfbf-l] ipad Question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 5 23:38:04 UTC 2012

Well, there are a couple things you will have to decide.  First there
was the original iPad, the iPad 2, and the "New iPad."  Unless money
is an issue, I would buy the " New iPad," you might as well get the
most recent one -- it will last you longer, running newer software etc.

Then you can connect your iPad to Internet, and iTunes, and data in
two ways.  One is via wifi, so you must have access to a wifi
connection.  Or you can get a iPad with cellular connection 3G or 4G,
don't remember if new iPad does 4G or not, but at least 3G.  This
will cost you more for iPad, and you will have a monthly charge for
phone connection, but you will have connectivity most anywhere.

You just have to decide what you need, and what you can afford.

Dave