[Nfbf-l] Early voting for primary

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 14:05:46 UTC 2012

Hi, Kathy.

Good to hear from you.  I went to City Island Library in Daytona Beach.

The brief problem resulted from the poll worker transposing my precinct
number.  At first she said the county council districts had been changed,
which is correct but I said my sample ballot told me I was in a different
district than the ballot was presenting, which I also knew from my new
registration card.

Haave a good day.

Bill Outman