[Nfbf-l] New Dogs

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 01:21:16 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to let my fellow federationist know that Carlos Montas and
I are headed to The Seeing Eye on Monday. It is so very tough for us to
retire our beloved Seeing Eye Dogs but we really do not have any other
alternative. It's kind of funny how Carlos and I ended up at the Louisiana
Center for the Blind and now will be in school at The Seeing Eye too. Oh
well, at least I'll have a good friend up there with me. Actually, I'm quite
certain that we'll make lots of new friends before we return home on
September 13.
    We would love to hear from you while we are in Morristown participating
in all sorts of training activities with our new guide dogs. Please keep us
in your prayers for safe travel as we embark on our new journey.

Take good care,

Kathy Davis
kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com