[Nfbf-l] Fw: Mushroom Escape Suspending Regular Programming to pay tribute to neil Armstrong

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:48:16 UTC 2012

Okay all, Sorry for the mixup. I do not know how the two messages got
intermixed, but I'm sending it out again for clarity.
I wanted to let all of you know that there is a great internet radio station
(Mushroom Escapes) that plays old time radio programs. As you may know,
astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first man to set foot on the moon died today.
The radio station is playing a 6-hour documentary in his honor. The details
are below, but it will start airing at 12 A.M. tonight and be repeated four
times. Click on the link in the email to learn more and it will show you how
to listen.

The moon landing was a monumental event that affected all of us, blind and
sighted alike. Hope you will listen. Thanks.