[Nfbf-l] Conklin center for the Blind question: very immediate response is fully requested and fully needed

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:39:22 UTC 2012

Not trying to defend or defy anyone, but I was wondering where would someone
with such questions go if not to the people constituting the largest and
oldest organization of the blind? I assumed that this list was a proper
forum for such queries regarding an organization claiming to be
educating/rehabilitating  the blind.
Your suggestion that the center itself can answer those questions is
appropriate, but how much can someone trust what the center has to say about
itself?