[Nfbf-l] Conklin center for the Blind question: very immediate response is fully requested and fully needed

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 19:26:16 UTC 2012

Hi, Peter.

I wouldn't pay any further attention to this Alexander Kaiser character,
sorry to say.

I don't know him personally but he has blasted the email lists in this
manner before with these repeat messages.  Unfortunately it seems he is
intentionally or otherwise more interested in causing trouble than engaging
in a real dialogue.

At first I thought I might be able to be helpful to him, being knowledgeable
concerning the Conklin Center, but I found out he had been previously banned
from nfb-talk for spamming, but he keeps turning up from time to time.

I wasn't even going to pay attention to this thread until you commented on
it.

Have a good day.

Bill Outman