[Nfbf-l] A big "thank you" to those who attended our holiday party

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 01:25:53 UTC 2012

Good evening all,

The NFB Greater Orlando Chapter had a wonderful holiday party. I enjoyed it
particularly because I just got to sit back and watch it happen. Dwight and
board did a wonderful job. Lina Toliver did a great job catering the
festivities complete with home-cooked food. We had food, fun, music by
chapter member Asli Goncer and lots of nice door prizes. We even played a
couple of Christmas games. Some friends we have not seen for a long time
came and enjoyed the gathering with us. Hope all of you will join us at our
next chapter meeting January 12. It was truly a festive occasion. I also
thank those who participated in selling raffle tickets. All of you did a
great job!

May all of you have a joyous Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate and
a very happy New Year.

Sherri

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board