[Nfbf-l] Extremely exciting news from Panasonic concerningaccessibility

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 26 23:43:56 UTC 2012

Hi Sherrill,

Just to give everyone some idea of how exciting this is we bought a brand
new Panasonic 42 inch plasma TV just less than two years ago.  I believe
based on what I know about the new sets that we will be selling our existing
set and buying one of the new ones.  I really applaud Panasonic for thaking
this step.

Please keep in mind that you won't be able to browse the internet with it or
anything like that.  At this time it is dedicated to accessing basically
what you would do on your cable set top box with a DVR.

Thanks,
Jim