[Nfbf-l] NFBF-GOC Chapter Meeting March 10 11-1 PM

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 03:24:26 UTC 2012

Congratulations, Holly and Greater Orlando chapter.

That sounds like a great location. I love the name, and if they have
catfish, that sounds like my kind of place. I know about where it is, too,
as I used to live about a mile from that address.

Good meeting places are hard to come by, at least for most chapters, so good
luck with the new location. Hope it works out well.

Dan

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     -Garrison Keillor