[Nfbf-l] Pinellas Chapter election results

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 22 17:57:20 UTC 2012

Congratulations to all!  Great job and great goals!
All the Best,
Judy

elections and here are the results.  Congratulations to them all and as you
will see we have some new leadership at the top.

> President, Kim Ellsworth
>
> Vice President, Debbie Hietala
>
> Secretary, Mary Ball
>
> Treasurer, Larry Ball
>
> Board member, Janice Snow
>
> Board member, Grant Downey
>
> Board member, Jim Ellsworth
>
> We have what we think are some great plans for 2012.  We want to drive to
get more young people involved and interested which seems to be a difficult
task but we are determined to reach out and pull them in.  We also want to
get parents of blind children to come to our meetings as well.  We believe
these two goals together will bring more youth to our group and help our
membership to grow.  A committee was formed today with that in mind so we
can get started.  This is just one of our new goals this year but we feel
it is the most important.  We are excited about this and other challenges
so here we go.