[Nfbf-l] Pinellas Chapter election results

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 19:07:05 UTC 2012

Go Pinellas Chapter!
Congratulations Kim and all.
You guys ROCK!
Dwight

In a message dated 1/21/2012 9:34:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com writes:

Hello  Federationists,

Today 01/21/12 at our regularly held chapter meeting we  had our chapter
elections and here are the results.  Congratulations to  them all and as you
will see we have some new leadership at the  top.

President, Kim Ellsworth

Vice President, Debbie  Hietala

Secretary, Mary Ball

Treasurer, Larry Ball

Board  member, Janice Snow

Board member, Grant Downey

Board member, Jim  Ellsworth

We have what we think are some great plans for 2012.  We  want to drive to
get more young people involved and interested which seems to  be a difficult
task but we are determined to reach out and pull them in.   We also want to
get parents of blind children to come to our meetings as  well.  We believe
these two goals together will bring more youth to our  group and help our
membership to grow.  A committee was formed today with  that in mind so we
can get started.  This is just one of our new goals  this year but we feel it
is the most important.  We are excited about  this and other challenges so
here we go.

Thank you,
Jim  Ellsworth
Nfbf-l mailing  list