[Nfbf-l] Last call for Recipes

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 14:49:19 UTC 2012

Dear Chefs and Cooks of Florida,

So far I have some great recipes from Kathy Davis and Tinetta Cooper. I
could still use some more submissions. Please see the specifics of what to
submit in Gary Wunder's note to me, below.

The bio can be a sentence or two, maybe a word or two about the recipe as
well. Also, if you can send me one or more photos -- again, please see
Gary's note -- if you can get them to me. Send them full-sized as I can take
up to a 10 MB attachment. The main camera on the iPhone 4 and iPhone S is 8
megapixels, so that should be just fine, or you can scan and attach a studio
photo, if you have one.

I need to send everything to Gary by next Wednesday, February 1, so the
sooner the better.

Thank you all.

Dan

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."

                                                     -Garrison Keillor

  _____