[Nfbf-l] PAC PLAN link to form

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:22:55 UTC 2012

I was listening to the live stream of the NFB convention, and they were
talking about the PAC (pre-authorized check) plan. This is a means by which
you can donate as little as $5 per month out of your bank account to support
the National Federation of the blind. There is a form which you must print
out and send. It is a PDF document, but is readable. The link to the form
is:
LBP00P - PAC FORM 05:PACforBM.qxd.qxd

Florida was in the top 20, but does not seem to be there any more. Please
consider doing this. Joe Minichiello is our PAC plan chairman. Thank you.

Sherri

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline® of Florida? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!
To learn more, visit: http://www.nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board