[Nfbf-l] We have a celebrity among us

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:49:24 UTC 2012

Oh that's great Pat. Congratulations.
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Bellone
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 11:20 AM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] We have a celebrity among us

As you all might recall, Pat Lipovsky of the Daytona Beach Chapter recently
had an unpleasant experience at the DMV when she tried to renew her expired
state issued id card. In today's issue of The Daytona Beach News-Journal
there is a front page article recounting her entire experience and it even
includes her picture. Nice going Pat, I need your autograph next time I see
you.
For those of you who might be interested in reading the article check out
http://www.news-journalonline.com/. Interesting reading to say the least. I
truly hope the online version contains the article.
Keep it up Pat!!!!!
Tom Bellone