[Nfbf-l] Great Veterans Celebration

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 17:14:47 UTC 2012

Thanks Sherri,
Dwight

In a message dated 7/3/2012 11:22:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flmom2006 at gmail.com writes:

Dwight,  I want to commend you on a great celebration to honor our
veterans.
Listening on the live stream. Awesome. Go NFBF.

Sherri  Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline® of Florida? If  not, email me and I'll sign you
up!
To learn more, visit:  http://www.nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

Procrastination has it's  good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
NFBF Newsline®  chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:   newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of  Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange  County Disability Advisory
Board
Nfbf-l mailing  list
Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org