[Nfbf-l] Fw: Fwd: Fw: Urgent Calls Needed by Thursday 7/26!

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 25 18:09:07 UTC 2012

I didn't see anything like that either.  It sounds very ideological, and
like a revival of this attitude that we shouldn't have to play by the same
rules as other countries, just because we're the United States and we are
better than everyone else.  "Are we, now?  This sounds like one more reason
for the rest of the world to hate us, and I do not intend to act on this.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet