[Nfbf-l] State and federal representatives

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 29 17:40:11 UTC 2012

Good afternoon, fellow Federationists.

I wanted to comment on the issue of our state and federal representatives.

With elections coming up I'd like to remind everyone that with redistricting
having taken place the members we will be voting on for the Florida House,
Florida Senate and U. S. House may be different than those who have been
representing us heretofore.

All of us in Florida have Marco Rubio and Bill Nelson as our U. S. Senators,
and Bill Nelson is up for election this year.

Please check your voter's registration to make sure which districts you are
in.  This also affects county commissions, city councils, school boards and
other entities that have district voting.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter