[Nfbf-l] Power point presentations

Tinetta Cooper tanetjec at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 00:28:15 UTC 2012

Hey Kathy,

You can use JAWS to read the tabs and their links on the ribbon, but you
need to highlight any content on the slide in order to insert graphics, etc.
Check with your college to see if they offer a scribe to help you with
course work.  This will require you to meet with someone, usually a former
student of the class, but he or she can place the content on the slide.
I've used this resource for many things, including Power Point
presentations.
Good luck!

Tinetta