[Nfbf-l] Stand your ground and s2188

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Mar 23 19:04:23 UTC 2012

Our lists are not aoplace to discuss politics -- conservative or
liberal.  Obviously, politics and blindness intersect from time to time,
but over the years we have had liberal supporters, and conservative
supporters, depending on the specific issue.

We need to be united as blind persons, not as conservatives or liberals.

David Andrews, List Owner