[Nfbf-l] job posting DBS

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:09:05 UTC 2012

This has come to my attention and I am passing it on.

Sherri

Staff Assistant

The Florida Division of Blind Services has an opening for Staff
Assistant, Career Service in Ft. Lauderdale (Broward County) with a
closing date of May 17, 2012.  Annual salary is $24,751.80 (this
includes a monthly CAD of $105.73). The position number is 48007265.
If interested, please apply through the People First employment
website.

Thanks,

Erica W. Hicks
Department of Education
Division of Blind Services
Operations & Management Consultant II
Phone (850) 245-0396
Erica.Hicks at dbs.fldoe.org

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline® of Florida? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!
To learn more, visit: http://www.nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board