[Nfbf-l] Important convention note

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 23:51:11 UTC 2012

Well, our NFBF Treasurer, Gloria Mills Hicks, used her superpowers to get us a few more days to make reservations. However, if you haven't made your reservation, you need to do so within the next couple of days. Once the rooms in our block are gone, they are gone.

The convention will be held over the Memorial Day Weekend:
Friday through Monday, May 25 - 28, 2012 at the Embassy Suites Boca Raton
661 NW 53rd Street
Boca Raton, FL 33487

To make your room reservations, please call the Embassy Suites Boca Raton at(561) 994-8200 or 1-800-362-2779. When calling, ask for the National Federation of the Blind of Florida  s room rate of $84.00, plus tax, per night (The code is NFB.) Rooms are reserved on a first-come first-served basis.

Get your reservations in today Operators are standing by. Or sitting. Or something.

Dan Hicks, President

NFB of Florida

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars."
                                                     —Garrison Keillor