[Nfbf-l] want imput

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon May 14 19:39:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I am starting a new project that will focus on health, wellness, nutrition etc for the blind comunity.  I am going to be doing an ongoing podcast and also setting up a website.  I plan on being in Boca for the state convention and would love to talk to any of you who might have some imput. Thoughts, ideas, what you might like to shear about etc.  I have been in the fitness business for my entire life and think I have something to offer.  But I want to know what others might want. So who is going to be there and would like to chat with me about this?
I'll gladly give any of you my cel no. so we can coordinate a time to talk.
Bill

Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com