[Nfbf-l] want imput

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 02:40:25 UTC 2012

Sounds very interesting.
Judy

nutrition etc for the blind comunity.  I am going to be doing an ongoing
podcast and also setting up a website.  I plan on being in Boca for the
state convention and would love to talk to any of you who might have some
imput. Thoughts, ideas, what you might like to shear about etc.  I have
been in the fitness business for my entire life and think I have something
to offer.  But I want to know what others might want. So who is going to be
there and would like to chat with me about this?