[Nfbf-l] Jim Ellsworth

lappland at bellsouth.net lappland at bellsouth.net
Tue May 15 18:40:47 UTC 2012

Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 640-6029
E-Mail: info-focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by
donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax
deductible gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!