[Nfbf-l] Important: Submitted for your Approval --ProposedConstitutional Amendment.

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Sun May 20 02:05:26 UTC 2012

I don't know and didn't know what to do about it. Does any one have a few shoe boxes that could be passed around to collect the ballots? These could be thrown out once we were done using them. One piece of  packing tape could secure the box then opened after the ballots are collected. We could put a small opening in the top of the boxes to put both the ballots and corners in as the box is pasted around.
Just my thoughts!
Holly

Sent from my iPhone