[Nfbf-l] Important: Submitted foryourApproval --ProposedConstitutional Amendment.

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:09:10 UTC 2012

well Sherri, We all  go to private booths to vote for our President and
congressman in a private secret vvote scenario, so what would be wrong with
having a qualified representativve from each Chapter brring  them to the
general assembly for their chapters tally. I also agree that this will never
fly, I just thought it quite a  novel way to expedite and increase votes for
our elections is all! However as far as all of the major NFB changes that
would have to be made, it won't fly, but isn't "change" for our government
what  our President  is all about, so why not so for a non profit and it's
voting procedures? LOL! Be good, Kirk

Kirk Harmon
DA V national blind chapter
Life member

BVA/FRG
Life member

NFB & FCB
member
" A smile can change a persons life, try it sometime!"