[Nfbf-l] another option?

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Mon May 21 14:57:53 UTC 2012

Also, Thanksgiving falls on the fourth Thursday in November.
In some years, like 2012, our convention would finish on Monday,
November 12th giving only ten days between convention and
Thanksgiving.

Plus, I believe hotel accommodations are at premium pricing starting
the first or second week of October through the first of January.

Lenora