[Nfbf-l] My state board candidacy

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue May 22 11:30:16 UTC 2012

Good morning, NFBF members.

Today I am announcing my intent to run for a position on the NFBF Board of
Directors at the 2012 annual state convention.

I would like to help improve the lives of the blind and visually impaired in
a number of ways.  Through cooperative effort, we can help one another turn
our hopes into reality.  Everyone will be invited to participate with me in
this effort.

I would also like to help create hope where it currently does not exist.  We
need as an organization to be relevant in the lives of both current members
and those we would like to reach.

I believe I can be helpful in this endeavor by bringing to bear the
perspective of a blind person who is not a professional in the field.

I hope you will give me thoughtful consideration as you decide among those
who will be running for positions on the board at this year's convention.

William H. "Bill" Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter