[Nfbf-l] FW: mobile site link for CaringBridge [ for Jim Elsworth

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 23 01:57:28 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
    Like me, some of you have experienced difficulty in leaving a message on
Jim Ellsworth's guest book and our comments mean the world to him as he
valiantly fights to win the battle with cancer.
    I ended up and called the owners of the site and the lady was most
helpful. Please use the link below that should work perfectly for JAWS
users. Jim so needs our love, prayers and support and of course, Kim and
family. He loves to hear our comments so please keep them coming.

Thanks,

Kathy Davis

  _____