[Nfbf-l] Important: Submitted for your Approval--ProposedConstitutional Amendment.

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri May 25 00:03:49 UTC 2012

Dear Jodie,

I know all of the history about the split between the NFB and the ACB.
I am getting ready to go to the state convention right now and don't have
the time to recount that history, but I will at another time.
Let's just say that I know the reasons for the split and I have come down on
the side of the NFB.
I have also had the local ACB chapter try to infiltrate my chapter and
attempt to vote it out of existence before.
I learn from history.
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I an't going to repeat it.

David Evans, NFBF
David Evans