[Nfbf-l] Drink machines

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:51:38 UTC 2012

I would like to see Coke put in voice over technology into these touch screen machines. I am collecting emails of those people who have had experiences with these machines (positive or negative). If I can get enough people to try the machines and give me feedback, I might be able to get a class action lawsuit together. Just MY thoughts.
If you go to one of the locations that have these drink machines, you might get asked what you would like to drink. Unless you ask, and insist, you will not get the over 100 different choices. Some of these choices are not offered anywhere else in the USA except these machines. However, they are popular in other countries. I will have a list of drink choices at the convention.
I am a pain in the but, I ask the people behind the counter to tell me all the choices. If they give me just the basics, I tell them that I cannot remember what I had last time and it was not one of the choices. They love me, now.
Holly

Sent from my iPhone