[Nfbf-l] Important: Submitted for your Approval--ProposedConstitutional Amendment.

Cathy Koyanagi cakoyanagi at samobile.net
Fri May 25 02:48:41 UTC 2012

Hi Jody,
This remark is an insult to all those sighted spouses, boyfriends,
girlfriends, etc who give so much to our organization.   There are many
who volunteer time, effort, and are very committed to the mission of
NFB.  Are sighted person excluded from the organization?  Perhaps you
missed the point about kindness and appreciation of others.  Sometimes
it appears that some people are discriminating against sighted persons
or if someone belongs to yet another blind organization.

 I can not believe this, but I shall quote Rodney King:  "Can't we all
get along?"

Cathy-Alice